Challenge Rules

Monday, March 4, 2013

Challenge #11: Easter Cards



Continuing with an Easter theme, this eleventh challenge is to show us your SVG (or similar) file created Easter Card Project.  We are so happy you've joined us and can't wait to see what you've created. 
EASTER CARDS

Prize for this challenge is a $5 Gift Certificate for SVG files
from the Creative Pointe's ON LINE STORE.
You'll find over 100 SVG files/sets available for all your paper crafting projects.
Winner will be randomly chosen from all submissions.

One extra special entry will receive the"Creative Choice" button.


Ready for some inspiration? Let's take a look at what the Design Team created using SVG diecuts. For detailed information and/or instructions, please click on their blog link.


Carolyn from GRANNY MA's CREATIVE BLOG created two cute cards for her great granddaughter and great grandson this Easter season.  The card above is from the EASTER BUNNY SET by The Creative Pointe.  She says:  "I first created a card base with flowers down the side ... I took the flower pieces and copied and welded to the right side.  I laid the card base on the virtual mat in SCAL3 and typed the sentiment "Hoppy Easter" and placed it on the section and then using a pen instead of the blade, I printed the sentiment.  I colored in the sentiment with Sakura gel pens.  Cut the Easter bunny, grass (from my Silhouette Studio library) and eggs and placed on this card.  The centers of the flowers, were punched out using a regular hole hand punch and then colored with yellow Sakura gel pens.  Brads could have been used but they would be bulky for mailing purposes."
The second card Carolyn created is from A Cute Bunny .  She says:  "I got this image when I was on her Design Team and I really liked it.  This time the card base was created lengthwise with the fold at the top and I printed the same sentiment at the top.  Placed the Cute Bunny on the grass with a Easter basket full of eggs.  The eggs were printed on my Cameo using a black pen and then colored in with my Stampin Up markers.  I used clear gel pen on the eggs."

Victoria from PAPER SQUIRREL created this card using the bunny from the EASTER BUNNY SET.  She says:  "I created a patchwork card with a fun leaping bunny silhouette from The Creative Pointe's "Easter Bunny" SVG set as the focal point.  Check out my blog to see all the little details on this card and find out how I gave my bunny some personality."


Octavia from T's CORNER FOR SCRAPPIN' used the EASTER EGG SET plus flat back embellishments, ribbon, and embossing to create this shaped egg card.  Octavia says: "I tried to decorate my egg card with a little bit of all I could!"

Shelissa from SHELISSA'S CRAFT STUDIO used the EASTER BUNNY SET to cut out various sizes of bunnies using the Pazzles Inspiration die cutting machine.  Shelissa says:  "The paper and ribbon I picked up from Michael's Craft Store.  I used my printer to print out the Happy Easter sentiment."


Cindy from THE CREATIVE POINTE used the bunny head from the HOPPY EASTER BUNNY set.  She says:  "I put the diecut on a wobbly spring so that the bunny's head moves.  Pink and brown papers, a brown velvet ribbon and a stamped setiment complete the card.  For more details, please visit my blog".

Tina from TINA'S SCRAP CORNER made this card using the EASTER HEADINGS set. She says:  " I went with different variances of purple for the card. The "Happy" part of the sentiment was cut from a font out of the SCAL program.  I punched the edge with a MS swirly punch and added a rich razzleberry grosgrain ribbon from SU.  The card is finished off with lavender Liquid Pearls."

Pam from MZLAVR2's CREATIONS created this cute card using files from the HOPPY EASTER BUNNY SET.  So cute!


2 comments: